Monday 14 May 2012

Design Development: Coats/Outerwear

As well as capes, I feel coats are an important part of a wardrobe - this is why I am including both a cape and coat in my collection - when some would argue that they are too similar. My target market have shown that they would buy a bright or different coloured coat rather than a black one because alot of money is spent on them they should be a little different to your average dull dark coat. So I have experimented with a few colours...I have still many to come up with/design. But I think that a coloured coat could sell well. However, I feel that I would produce the same coat in a more subtle darker colour for those that prefer a less daring outer layer.

More to come...

...

Great coat colour on the left... Different/cool style coat on the right...















No comments:

Post a Comment